- Google+ Comments on Any Web Page
- Add to Delicious: Simplest Firefox Add-on for Delicious.com
- Do-Not-Track Feature Lands in Google Chrome
- 14 Reasons Why Firefox 14 Is The Best Browser on Android
- Enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Opera 12
- Enable “Do Not Track” in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Is User’s Best Friend, And Not Cloud’s Enemy
- Chrome Web Store Displaying User Comments in Random Order?
- Chrome Beats Internet Explorer And Becomes #2 Browser in India
Tag Archives: Webapps
Mozilla has demonstrated prototype of Open Web Applications and Web App Store similar to Google’s upcoming app store but available for all browsers supporting HTML5. Continue reading
As a lot of users and developers still have confusion over Extensions and Apps, Chrome team has published a detailed article exploring the differences between them. Continue reading
Chrome Dev Channel Update, version 6.0.472.0, has added a new feature to Chrome: An icon and link to the Chrome Web Store. Continue reading
If you have seen the screenshots of Google Chrome OS, you may have noticed the app launcher. The latest release of Chromium has a similar “app launcher” which can be used for launching sites quickly. Continue reading
Jolicloud, the Linux based operating system optimized for netbooks, has announced to adopt Google Chrome technology to power the rendering of web apps. Continue reading
Twitter is going to replace MySQL database system with Cassandra, the Open Source distributed database management system started by Facebook. The top reasons to go with Cassandra include highly scalable writes and a healthy open source community behind the project. Continue reading
Some great add-ons for Firefox — which enhance offline browsing with Firefox. Browse websites, Access Gmail, Google Docs and other web based applications in offline mode. Continue reading
Futz.me is a very unique and useful tool.
Wordnik is an advanced reference and dictionary tool.
At the very first sight, Topsy would seem to you as another twitter search tool but it is a much more advanced search engine for conversations.