- Google+ Comments on Any Web Page
- Add to Delicious: Simplest Firefox Add-on for Delicious.com
- Do-Not-Track Feature Lands in Google Chrome
- 14 Reasons Why Firefox 14 Is The Best Browser on Android
- Enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Opera 12
- Enable “Do Not Track” in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Is User’s Best Friend, And Not Cloud’s Enemy
- Chrome Web Store Displaying User Comments in Random Order?
- Chrome Beats Internet Explorer And Becomes #2 Browser in India
Tag Archives: type in hindi
Google Transliteration is the online tool to write in languages like Hindi, Telgu, Urdu, Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Persian, Punjabi (Gurumukhi) and Tamil. Continue reading
Google India Labs has introduced a very easy & useful tool for typing in Indian languages like : Arabic, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu.