- Google+ Comments on Any Web Page
- Add to Delicious: Simplest Firefox Add-on for Delicious.com
- Do-Not-Track Feature Lands in Google Chrome
- 14 Reasons Why Firefox 14 Is The Best Browser on Android
- Enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Opera 12
- Enable “Do Not Track” in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Is User’s Best Friend, And Not Cloud’s Enemy
- Chrome Web Store Displaying User Comments in Random Order?
- Chrome Beats Internet Explorer And Becomes #2 Browser in India
Tag Archives: searching in hindi
Google recently introduced a new feature: a virtual keyboard, on selected international sites like Google India. This virtual keyboard appears next to the search box if you use search interface in a non-Latin language. Continue reading
Google Transliteration is the online tool to write in languages like Hindi, Telgu, Urdu, Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Persian, Punjabi (Gurumukhi) and Tamil. Continue reading
ChhotuGoogle is a nice tool to search in Hindi and Tamil. The site is powered by Google’s custom search and offers a very unique way to search in these Indian languages.