- Google+ Comments on Any Web Page
- Add to Delicious: Simplest Firefox Add-on for Delicious.com
- Do-Not-Track Feature Lands in Google Chrome
- 14 Reasons Why Firefox 14 Is The Best Browser on Android
- Enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Opera 12
- Enable “Do Not Track” in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Is User’s Best Friend, And Not Cloud’s Enemy
- Chrome Web Store Displaying User Comments in Random Order?
- Chrome Beats Internet Explorer And Becomes #2 Browser in India
Tag Archives: Productivity Tips
Scribble is a wonderful application for managing notes in your browser. You don’t need to run a separate application like Notepad to collect or compose notes while surfing the web. Continue reading
Curated.by provides you the simplest solution to collect and organize tweets into topic based bundles that can be shared, embedded anywhere or simply marked as private. Continue reading
The only annoying thing about reading PDF files in Google Docs viewer is its header. Follow this trick to read PDF files in full screen mode with Google Docs. Continue reading
This userscript will enable you to mark selected items as read in list view of Google Reader. Continue reading
Instapaper is a cool service for saving webpages to “Read Later”. Continue reading
The list of most useful Firefox add-ons for every Internet user. Continue reading
Here is a little trick to become more productive on Facebook.
Futz.me is a very unique and useful tool.