- Google+ Comments on Any Web Page
- Add to Delicious: Simplest Firefox Add-on for Delicious.com
- Do-Not-Track Feature Lands in Google Chrome
- 14 Reasons Why Firefox 14 Is The Best Browser on Android
- Enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Opera 12
- Enable “Do Not Track” in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Is User’s Best Friend, And Not Cloud’s Enemy
- Chrome Web Store Displaying User Comments in Random Order?
- Chrome Beats Internet Explorer And Becomes #2 Browser in India
Tag Archives: online dictionary
Google Chrome extension for Google Dictionary is a useful tool. Just double click any word and see its definition in a small pop-up bubble. Continue reading
Google Dictionary is Google’s online dictionary tool supporting English, Hindi, German, French, Arabic, Dutch and many more languages. Continue reading
Shabdkosh.com online Hindi – English dictionary. Shabdkosh is an online English-to-Hindi and Hindi-to-English dictionary. It is as simple to use as using Google. Continue reading
Wordnik is an advanced reference and dictionary tool.
Twittonary provides explanations of twitter related words.