- Google+ Comments on Any Web Page
- Add to Delicious: Simplest Firefox Add-on for Delicious.com
- Do-Not-Track Feature Lands in Google Chrome
- 14 Reasons Why Firefox 14 Is The Best Browser on Android
- Enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Opera 12
- Enable “Do Not Track” in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Is User’s Best Friend, And Not Cloud’s Enemy
- Chrome Web Store Displaying User Comments in Random Order?
- Chrome Beats Internet Explorer And Becomes #2 Browser in India
Tag Archives: gmail
If you have set Gmail to automatically forward all or selected mails to any other e-mail account, you must have noticed a warning message: “You are forwarding your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review Settings. Why is this notice here?”. Continue reading
Hotmail has introduced a new way to create and manage multiple email addresses easily, even without signing up again. Moreover, you can manage all such email addresses from your default account. Continue reading
In past, users were allowed to enter any email address to forward their all emails to that address – but now Google has made it compulsory to verify the target email address first. Continue reading
Want to add a random link from your favorite blog or RSS feeds to your outgoing Gmail mails?
Google recently added a new feature to reset your Google account password – now you can reset your password by SMS.
You may know a very interesting fact about your Gmail email address : you can use your regular email address as email@example.com and also firstname.lastname@example.org. But, Gmail has many more options for you. :)
Bookmarklets are easier to use and I prefer them over browser add-ons. Here are five suggested bookmarklets you should have.
Gmail has some cool features and Search Mail is just one of them. This tool is another way to use Gmail as a power user. The mail search is blessed with some great operators, which will certainly increase your efficiency … Continue reading