- Google+ Comments on Any Web Page
- Add to Delicious: Simplest Firefox Add-on for Delicious.com
- Do-Not-Track Feature Lands in Google Chrome
- 14 Reasons Why Firefox 14 Is The Best Browser on Android
- Enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Opera 12
- Enable “Do Not Track” in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Is User’s Best Friend, And Not Cloud’s Enemy
- Chrome Web Store Displaying User Comments in Random Order?
- Chrome Beats Internet Explorer And Becomes #2 Browser in India
Chrome extension Awesome Screenshot manipulates Google’s search result pages and inserts Amazon affiliate links without user’s permission. Continue reading
The “Preload Firefox libraries at startup” feature will make the startup two times faster on Windows and Linux platforms. And, this feature is now live in nightly builds. Continue reading
Alex Faaborg, the principal designer on Firefox at Mozilla, has posted conceptual mock-ups for the Home tab and new tab. Continue reading
Mozilla has announced a change in policy for Firefox add-on compatibility. This feature is again inspired by Google Chrome, where extension developers don’t need to manually check and update their extensions for every next release. Continue reading
Google has released updated version of its browser toolbar add-on, Google Toolbar, for Internet Explorer. The newer version, Google Toolbar 7, has got instant search feature.
Mozilla has announced new release cycle for Firefox. Developers, webmasters, beta testers and end-users have now new options for release channels. Continue reading
Flock, the social web browser, has announced to discontinue development and support. Flock started as a browser based on Mozilla’s Gecko platform, but recently moved to Chromium.
Three members of Google Chrome team recently participated in a reddit IAmA discussion. In this discussion, Peter Kasting, Jeff Chang and Glen Murphy from Chrome team answered questions of reddit users.